FPL Home understands that “home is where the heart is!” We also appreciate that the things inside a house don’t make it a home, but home systems are relied upon by the people who do. FPL Home helps to keep appliances and systems running smoothly, so you can concentrate on the people who fill the rooms with love.
FPL Home’s Commitment
- We are committed to sending trustworthy technicians to your home. We are committed to helping to keep your home running safely and smoothly, with multiple services to meet your needs and to help defend against unexpected occurrences. Whether it is a repair, replacement or maintenance problem, we can help.
- We are committed to making coverage details easy to understand. Home systems and appliances will eventually break down due to normal wear and tear. A home warranty plan offered by FPL Home* is our commitment to help keep appliances and systems running. We are committed to providing easy to understand plan terms and conditions that clearly describe covered appliances and systems. Customers can view the terms and conditions of their plan at any time and can download or print them for their convenience.
- We are committed to always trying our best to do the right thing. FPL Home is committed to always working with you to administer repair and replacement coverage in a manner that best serves you and your home.
- We are committed to prioritizing safety inside and outside your home. We are committed to ensure that all work contracted in your home is provided by service technicians who are authorized and professionally trained to safety provide repair and replacement services.
- We are committed to valuing your time and your life and to get the job done right. FPL Home is committed to backing up the work of the service technicians who visit your home with a one-year service labor warranty to ensure that the job is done right.
- We are committed to make your life easier. FPL Home is the only company of its type to offer a One-Hour Limited Service Call Guarantee. Following a request for service, Monday-Friday during normal business hours (7AM – 7PM excluding national holidays and force majeure events), FPL Home’s in-network service provider will arrive at your home within the hour after your on-demand service request has been accepted by an in-network technician. The service fee may be reimbursed if technicians fail to arrive within the allotted timeframe. Customers can make their on-demand service request via telephone, through the online customer.
- We are committed to never require an inspection The home warranty plans that FPL Home* offer will never require customers to get an inspection or to provide maintenance records before obtaining coverage.
- We are committed to around-the-clock scheduling. A home warranty plan offered by FPL Home* is committed to provide the ability for our customers to schedule an appointment at any time for the next available service during normal business hours.
- We committed to installing quality appliances and systems. When your major appliance or home system breaks down due to normal wear and tear, FPL Home will repair or replace it with a “like” unit. Customers needn’t worry that replacements will be a lesser quality item.
- We are committed to be driven by integrity. We stand by our tagline: “Your home. Your life. Covered.” “The customer comes first” is not just an idiom with FPL Home. We have your best interest at heart and are committed to doing everything within our power to keep you happy.
FPL Home is the company you can trust. Our commitments drive our customer service.
*FPL Home is an unregulated subsidiary of Florida Power & Light Company (FPL). The home warranty plans are offered and administered by FPL Home, Florida license #E099597, and not FPL, and are provided by Lyndon Southern Insurance Company (FL Lic. No.: FL-03698). The home warranty plans are service plans and not warranties. Please refer to the full home warranty plan provisions for complete information including details of benefits, coverage, specific exclusions, arbitration provisions, class action waivers, conditions and limitations.
** Appliances Warranty Plus and Home Warranty Plus are brand names of the service plans and are not warranties.